A set of three Anzac Day silhouette templates for Anzac Day art activities.
Use this craft template when creating Anzac Day inspired artworks.
How to use this teaching resource:
- Print out the silhouette of your choice.
- On a landscape piece of card, create a full-page sunset background using oil pastels, paint or collage materials.
- Cut out your chosen silhouette template.
- Paste the silhouette over the top of the sunset.
- Trim the edges of the card to match the edges of the silhouette template.
Download this resource as part of a larger resource pack or Unit Plan.
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!