A fun getting-to-know-you activity for back to school.
Help your students learn more about their new classmates (even if they have been together in previous years) with this fun speaking and listening activity!
How to use this resource:
- Partner up your students randomly.
- Give each student a copy of the Interview a Classmate Template.
- Student A will ask all of the questions on the template to Student B and will record their responses.
- Student B will ask all of the questions on the template to Student A and will record their responses.
- Student A will introduce Student B to the class using their responses.
- Student B will introduce Student A to the class using their responses.
To use this resource virtually, assign each student a partner, and provide them with the Interactive Google Slide version of the Interview a Classmate Template. Then, have each set of partners hold a virtual meeting to ask each other the questions. Hold a class meeting where students will introduce their partner to the entire class.
Use the drop-down menu to choose between the PDF or Interactive Google Slide version.
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Find more resources for these topics
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!