A fun, hands-on Halloween activity using dice and a chart to create a spooky scene!
- Roll the dice and match up the number on the dice with a row on the chart.
- See which feature is on that row (in the “1st Roll” column) and draw it onto a blank piece of paper.
- Roll again, match the number to a row on the chart and see which feature is on that row (in the “2nd Roll” column), adding it to your drawing.
- Continue until your drawing is complete.
- Give your drawing a spooky title!
Check out our blog article – Ridiculously Fun Halloween Worksheets for more ideas on printable Halloween games to use in the classroom.
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Find more resources for these topics
Correction of a typo in the word "foreground".
Fix by Cassie (Teach Starter) Oct 30th, 2017
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!