A comprehensive resource pack to help students learn to distinguish between fact and opinion.
Understanding how to distinguish between fact and opinion is an important comprehension strategy for students to understand.
This teaching resource pack includes:
- Distinguish Between Fact and Opinion Poster
- I Have, Who Has? Fact and Opinion Game
- Fact or Opinion – Cupcake Worksheet
- Fact or Opinion – Turtle Worksheet
- Fact or Opinion – Sentence Sort Worksheet
- Facts and Opinions – Caterpillars
- Distinguishing Between Fact and Opinion – Comprehension Task
- 120 Comprehension Strategy Question Cards
- Comprehension Task Cards – Distinguishing Between Fact and Opinion
Common Core Curriculum alignment
Ask and answer questions to demonstrate understanding of a text, referring explicitly to the text as the basis for the answers.
Refer to details and examples in a text when explaining what the text says explicitly and when drawing inferences from the text.
Quote accurately from a text when explaining what the text says explicitly and when drawing inferences from the text.
Cite textual evidence to support analysis of what the text says explicitly as well as inferences drawn from the text.
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Find more resources for these topics
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!