Let us help give you a boost! This Grade 3 booster pack has everything you need to be classroom-ready. Download for free!
Need a boost this school year? Let us help! This sample pack includes a selection of resources geared specifically for a Grade 3 classroom. It includes a range of resources dealing with classroom organization, classroom management, Language Arts and Reading, Mathematics, as well as icebreaker and team building activities. We hope it showcases the broad range of resource types available with a Teach Starter Plus membership.
Each resource has been carefully created and aligned to the Common Core State Standards (CCSS) and the Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS) by one of our experienced classroom teachers. Then, they have been passed on to our talented team of professional designers and illustrators to be brought to life.
Teach Starter is trusted by hundreds of thousands of teachers to help save them time without compromising on quality. Let us help make your classroom buzz!
What’s included in this booster pack?
This teaching resource pack includes:
- Camp – Welcome Sign and Name Tags
- Camp – Tray Labels
- Camp – Job Chart
- Camp – Class List
- Positive Parent Notes – Squiggles
- Classroom Catastrophe Scale – Display
- The Magic of Independent Learning – Individual Posters
- Grade 3 Magazine – What’s Buzzing? (Issue 1)
- Grade 3 Magazine – “What’s Buzzing?” (Issue 1) Task Cards
- Imagine This! Story Template
- Comical Chronicle Worksheets – Grade 3
- Everyday Grammar Parts of Speech Warm-Ups – Grades 3 and 4
- 6-Digit Number of the Day Worksheet
- Target Number Math Warm-up Activity
- Number Talks – Multiplication Representation Task Cards
- All About Me Pennant Banner
- Color Me Carefully Worksheets
- The Team Freeze Frame Active Game
- Quick Thinker Game – Worksheet
- Random Partner Cards
- Multiplication or Division? Problem Solving Cards
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Find more resources for these topics
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!