An editable flip book template that covers a range of topics when studying a particular author.
Use this editable teaching resource when students are completing an author study to display their research in a fun and interactive format.
- My Favorite [insert author’s name] Book
- My Favorite [insert author’s name] Characters
- Three Interesting Facts About [insert author’s name]
- My Favorite [insert author’s name] Quote
- Books Written by [insert author’s name]
- Book Characters Created by [insert author’s name]
- The Life of [insert author’s name]
The titles of these sections are completely editable and can be adapted to suit the needs of your class. They can even be removed entirely to have the students think of their own section titles.
To save paper, the sections print out of order. Cut the sections and reorder them according to their size.
Use the drop-down menu to choose between the Microsoft Word and Google Slides versions.
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Find more resources for these topics
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!