A set of educational posters showing common gender nouns in the English language.
Display these educational posters when students are learning about different gender nouns.
Word list includes:
- boy/ girl
- dad, daddy, father / mom, mommy, mother
- grandfather, papa / grandmother, nanna
- brother / sister
- grandson / granddaughter
- husband, bridegroom / wife, bride
- king / queen
- prince / princess
- man, male / woman, female
- nephew / niece
- uncle / aunt
- son / daughter
- son-in-law / daughter-in-law
- step-father, step-dad / step-mother, step-mom
- step-son / step-daughter
- actor / actress
- father-in-law / mother-in-law
- gentleman, sir / lady, madam
- wizard / witch
Common Core Curriculum alignment
Explain the function of nouns, pronouns, verbs, adjectives, and adverbs in general and their functions in particular sentences.
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Find more resources for these topics
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!